Thursday, December 29, 2011

A sweet gift exchange~

I have a group of wonderful friends that I have met via the Internet...truly special lovely ladies!
A few of us did a small gift exchange this year.  My friend Catie came up with the idea of an "Altoid Tin" exchange...where we would empty a tin and then we each put our own twist on it!

Lisa created this darling "evening out survival kit" for me!
It is covered in faux leather, a gold toggle clasp, and the darling flower on top!


Inside she tucked in a mini Altoid tin and a Burt's Bees lipstick in Guava!!
I LOVE Burt's Bees!!

 but seriously...can you stand the mirror inside??  She trimmed it out with gold ric rac...so cute!!

There are SO many ways you could take this idea!
I will share the tin I made for my friend Denise a little later because she hasn't opened hers yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment